Alabama Festivals Ad Sales
Earn Your Way to a Crown with Ad Sales!
You can go to Alabama Festivals Sate Pageant for Free!
This is a great way for local businesses, friends and family members to sponsor you, send a word of encouragement, or just receive great visibility in our official Miss Alabama Festivals Premium Program Book! We've made it simple for you!
- 2 ad pages sold and receive your Basic Pageant Entry completely FREE
- 3 ad pages sold and receive your Basic Pageant Entry and all Supreme Row Entries completely FREE!
- 4 ad pages sold and receive your Basic Pageant Entry, all Supreme Row Entries, and up to 4 optional competitions FREE!
- 5 ad pages sold and receive your Basic Pageant Entry, all Supreme Row Entries, and ALL optional competitions FREE! As a Bonus, we will give you a FREE Premium Program Book.
- 6 ad pages sold and receive your Basic Pageant Entry, all Supreme Row Entries, and ALL optional competitions, and a Premium Program Book for FREE. Additionally, you will receive a weekend pass for two door entries to all pageants and crowning ceremonies, and receive your very own on stage crowning as Alabama Festivals Pageant Ambassador, and qualify for Nationals.
- 7 ad pages or more and receive all of the above, and compete for our Alabama Ambassador Supreme Title. The contestant who sells the most ad pages above the 7-page minimum will be honored as The Miss Alabama Ambassador Supreme and receive a large crown, embroidered sash, and queen prize package & awards.
We want to make a way for all contestants to participate in the Miss Alabama Festivals Pageant and see what it's like to be More Than Just...
Premium Program Book
Ad Sizing and Instructions
The Alabama Festivals Pageant Premium Program Book is a full color magazine style booklet that is 8 ½” x 11” with industry articles, queen’s bios, contestant photos, featured photo winners, important pageant information as well as ad pages and good luck wishes collected by contestants earning awesome awards and prizes. All ads can be submitted online or mailed in and must be received with payment before the deadline to be printed and counted to contestant’s total ad pages sold.
- There are four ad sizes available
- Card Size 4.25”x2.75”
- Quarter Page 4.25”x5.5”
- Half Page 8.5”x5.5”
- Full Page 8/5”x11”
- All ads musts be submitted with receipt including a minimum of a business/patron name, email address, ad size, payment received and contestant name and age to earn credit towards total ad pages sold.
- Awards are based on the total number of PAGES sold (8 card size ads = 1 Page, 4 quarter page ads = 1 page, 2 half page ads = 1 full page) Ad sizes can be mixed and combined to fill a page.
- Ads submitted must be in high resolution for printing and in the size of the ad sold. (ads that do not fit the ad space sold maybe be resized to fit in the space.) if mailing in ads do not fold, staple or tape ads
- All ads must be submitted either online or mailed in and postmarked by 4/15/2022
- We do not provide design service for ads, and ads will be printed as they appear when received (We reserve the right to alter the appearance of an ad if necessary.)
Ads must be approved by director/pageant staff (we reserve the right to deny any ad deemed unsuitable)