Pageant Positive is seeking cover models to represent our website and promote positivity, confidence, and beauty. If you are a woman or girl who is passionate about pageants and empowering others, we encourage you to enter. As our cover model, you will be featured on the homepage of our website and in social media and marketing materials, and have the opportunity to inspire and support other participants in our events. To enter, please submit up to 3 photos of yourself along with a short bio telling us why you would be the perfect fit for this role and how you hope to make a positive impact through pageantry.
Winners will be selected in 6 different age divisions for girls and women ages 0-6, 7-12, 13-19, 20-29, 30 and up, and STAR (All Special Needs contestants including girls and boys)
An overall winner will be awarded as Grand Supreme and will receive the $100 grand prize.
All winners will be announced on February 10th, 2023
Photo Contest Entry Form
Photo Contest Rules
- The contest is open to women and girls of all ages and nationalities, with winners selected in 6 different age divisions: girls age 0-6, 7-12, 13-19, 20-29, 30 and up, and STAR (special needs boys and girls of all ages).
- To enter, applicants must pay a $25 entry fee and submit up to 3 photos of themselves along with a short bio outlining their experience with pageants and how they hope to make a positive impact through pageantry.
- Submissions will be judged on the following criteria: beauty, personality, confidence, and overall fit with the Pageant Positive brand.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners in each age division will be announced on February 10th, 2023 through the Pageant Positive website and social media channels, and will be contacted via email or phone. In addition, one overall winner will be selected to receive a $100 grand prize.
- The winners may be asked to sign a model release form and participate in additional photo shoots or media opportunities as part of their cover model duties.
- By entering the contest, applicants agree to the above rules and confirm that they have the legal right to participate.
- The contest organizers reserve the right to disqualify any entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements or comply with the rules.
- The contest organizers reserve the right to change or modify the rules at any time.