Alabama Festivals State Pageant
Alabama Festivals is an official State Pageant for AmeriFest National Pageants, a faith and community service based system that strives to connect and promote state festival, fair, and community service driven pageants from all over the country. We celebrate all forms of beauty and offer age divisions for every age, size, and ability.
May 14-15, 2022
Birmingham Jefferson Civic Center
2100 Richard Arrington Jr Blvd N
Birmingham AL 35203
All Boys and Girls age 0-8 and STAR will compete in Evening Wear only
All contestants 9 and up will compete in Evening Wear, and Interview
(Tentative and Subject to Change)
Saturday May 14th
- Drop in registration for all contestants
- Talent Rehearsal – All talent participants must go to the ballroom at this time to meet with our sound tech, and stage manager. Sound check and practice time will be available upon request. Talent Rehearsal is drop in style between 8-10 we ask that as soon as you have completed registration you make your way to the ballroom.
10AM- 9 and up Interviews
12PM- Pageant Orientation
2:00PM- Runway Competition
3:00PM- Talent competition
5PM- Award Ceremony
7PM- 90’s Party
Sunday May 15th
9:00-10:30AM - Open Stage
11:00AM - 0-3 and all boys Evening Wear and crowning
1:00PM - 4-8 and STAR Rehearsal
2:00PM - 9 and up Rehearsal
4:00PM - 4-8 and STAR Evening Wear and crowning
6:00PM -9 and up Evening Wear and Crowning
Supreme Brackets & Age Divisions
One queen and her court will be named in each age division
Miss Alabama Grand Supreme title will be awarded to the overall highest scorer in each supreme bracket that includes multiple age divisions. Basic pageant entry includes entry for overall Grand Supreme. All other Supreme titles are additional to the basic entry and will be awarded as follows:
- Mini Supreme (2nd highest score in supreme bracket)
- Novice Supreme (3rd Highest score in supreme bracket)
- Beauty Supreme (4th highest score in supreme bracket)
- Personality Supreme (5th highest score in supreme bracket)
Mister Alabama (Boys age 0-12)
- Mister Alabama age divisions: 0-2 years, 3-6 years, 7-12 years
Wee Miss Alabama (Girls 0-3 years old)
- Wee Miss age divisions: 0-11 months, 12-23 months, 2-3 years
Little Miss Alabama (Girls 4-8 years old)
- Little Miss age divisions: 4-5 years, 6-8 years
Miss Pre-Teen Alabama (Girls 9-12 years old)
- Pre-Teen age divisions: 9-10 years, 11-12 years
Miss Teen Alabama (girls 13-16 years)
- Teen age divisions: 13-14 years, 15-16 years
Miss Alabama (girls 17-22)
- Miss age divisions: 17-19 years, 20-22 years
Ms. Alabama (unmarried women 23-39 with or without children)
Mrs. Alabama (Married women 18-39)
Alabama’s Woman (age 40 and up – married or unmarried)
Modern Miss Alabama (18 years and older dress size 14 and up)
Miss Alabama STAR Special needs of all kinds are welcome!
- All ages! (Age divisions determined based on entries)
Alabama Grand Supreme is included in your entry, but eligibility for all other supreme row titles is optional ($25 each). All supreme titles winners qualify for nationals
- Mini Supreme- 2nd highest scorer in Supreme Bracket
- Novice Supreme- 3rd highest scorer in Supreme Bracket
- Beauty Supreme- 4th highest scorer in Supreme Bracket
- Personality Supreme- 5th highest scorer in Supreme Bracket
$25 for each optional competition. We will award optional competition winners in each supreme bracket.
Photogenic - Contestants will bring photo submissions to pageant check in without a frame. Additional photo entries available for $15 each (up to three photos)
Runway - Contestants will model a fun fashion outfit that shows off their personality on stage in this upbeat fashion competition – Show your personality!
Talent - Contestants will preform a talent of their choice on stage. All talent performances will be limited to 2 minutes or less. Contestants are required to bring 2 copies of their music to pageant check in on a USB Drive or CD.
Spokesmodel (ALICE Award) - Contestants will provide a resume outlining their community service efforts, and prepare a speech that is no longer than 3 minutes, which should tell the judges what The AmeriFest motto, “It’s More Than Just” means to them. ALICE Award speeches will be given in the interview room to a closed panel of judges following the interview competition.
Featured Photo Contests
$20 Entry for Each Category - Contestants can submit up to three photos per category. All winning photos will be highlighted in the official Alabama Festivals State Program Book. All photos should be submitted online or emailed to state director by April 15th, and will be scored by a separate panel of judges.
Cover model- Must be a headshot photo (shoulders up).
Centerfold- Must be a full length photo (head to toe).
Top Model- Black & White Photo of Contestant.
Theme Photo- Any 90’s themed photo that includes contestant.
0-3 Girls and all Boys Divisions
- Evening Wear for evening wear competition
- Optional runway/fun fashion.
- State T-shirt not required
4-8 and STAR Divisions
- “90’s Neon” outfit of your choice OR State T-shirt with black bottoms for opening parade of contestant
- Floor length evening gown of your choice for evening wear competition
- Optional runway/Fun Fashion
9 and up Divisions
- State T-Shirt recommended for orientation and rehearsal
- 90’s Neon Cocktail, Party Dress, Jumpsuit, or other semi-formal attire for opening number
- Floor length gown for Evening Wear competition
- Professional or pageant interview attire for interview competition and optional Spokesmodel ALICE competition
- Optional Runway/Fun Fashion outfit of choice
Community Service Project
A staple of all AmeriFest pageants is the importance of community service, and each pageant takes on a community service project that all contestants are encouraged to participate in.
We are proud to announce that Alabama Festivals Pageant has partner with
Pathways Women's & Children's Shelter
in Birmingham AL
Pathway's mission is empowering women and children on their path out of homelessness through hospitality, housing, and hope.
Community Service Items
All contestants are encouraged to bring the following new items in support of Pathways Women's & Children's Shelter:
- Travel Sized Toiletries (no full size items will be accepted)
- LAUNDRY PODS (Most needed item, pods only!)
- Women's Underwear (New in Package, All Sizes)
- Children's Underwear (New in Package, All Sizes)
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
The contestants who bring the most new packaged items collected for Pathways Women's & Children's Shelter will be awarded with a queen's title, crown & sash and will qualify for AmeriFest Nationals.
Earn Your Way to a Crown with Ad Sales!
You can go to Alabama State Festivals Pageant for Free!
This is a great way for local businesses, friends and family members to sponsor you, send a word of encouragement, or just receive great visibility in our official Miss Alabama Festivals Premium Program Book! We've made it simple for you!
- 2 ad pages sold and receive your Basic Pageant Entry completely FREE
- 3 ad pages sold and receive your Basic Pageant Entry and all Supreme Row Entries completely FREE!
- 4 ad pages sold and receive your Basic Pageant Entry, all Supreme Row Entries, and up to 4 optional competitions FREE!
- 5 ad pages sold and receive your Basic Pageant Entry, all Supreme Row Entries, and ALL optional competitions FREE! As a Bonus, we will give you a FREE Premium Program Book.
- 6 ad pages sold and receive your Basic Pageant Entry, all Supreme Row Entries, and ALL optional competitions, and a Premium Program Book for FREE. Additionally you will receive a weekend pass for two door entries to all pageants and crowning ceremonies, and receive your very own on stage crowning as Alabama Festivals Pageant Ambassador, and qualify for Nationals.
- 7 ad pages or more and receive all of the above, and compete for our Alabama Ambassador Supreme Title. The contestant who sells the most ad pages above the 7 page minimum will be honored as The Miss Alabama Ambassador Supreme and receive a large crown, embroidered sash, and queen prize package & awards.
We want to make a way for all contestants to participate in the Miss Alabama Festivals Pageant and see what it's like to be More Than Just...
We are excited to announce that we are now officially state directors for Alabama, Virginia and West Virginia. More information and dates on this exciting announcement are coming soon.
For more information please contact Holly Sylvester at firstname.lastname@example.org